Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Musician Spotlight - JunSung Ahn (안준성)

JunSung Ahn is a very gifted violinist that I discovered on YouTube through a friend. Of course, he also turned out to be Korean...it seems like all my favorite musicians are. I don't know why my life took me in this direction, but I am loving Korea, its people, and its talent. Now JunSung Ahn is actually Korean American, but he was born in Seoul. Like I said he is a YouTube star who has performed many violin and dance covers of other famous artists such as Adele, Taylor Swift, and BTS. He has even performed at KCON and is a member of the newly formed Kpop group BGA in the USA. If you don't know BGA...you'll need to look them up. They are awesome too, and hilarious at the same time. Overall, he is overflowing with talent...and he is fairly handsome too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

That being said, nothing could make you love his work more than seeing it for yourself.
So, here is the link to his website.
His YouTube can be reached here.
Click here for his Twitter.
And here for his Instagram.



This first YouTube link is one of his original songs that I find very moving.





This video is one of his most recent violin/dance covers for the popular Kpop group BTS. 







Lastly, here is his cover to Adele's 'Hello' .



I highly recommend listening to his music if you like violin. He has a large range of music styles that he has covered so there is bound to be something for Kpop and English music fans alike. I think he deserves some attention and support. Keep making awesome music!

No comments:

Post a Comment